Please see below some examples of our completed projects:
Project 3 – Daisy Hill, Wigan
Extension to the back & side of property
- Demolition of conservatory & dethatched garage
- Footings for extension dug out & concreted
- All new drains installed, floor slab prepared & concreted
- All brick & blockwork built to wall plate
- New roof joist installed
- Installed 3 Velux windows
- Roof fully tiled & new lead work dressed
- Fascia & soffits installed
- New guttering & dry verge applied
- New windows & doors fitted
- New bi-folding doors installed
- Back internal wall of property removed along with a dividing wall that was supporting floor joist
- Installation of 3 steel girders
- Cut through wall and fitted new full height window to gable end of property
- Internal stud wall built in new extension to divide kitchen & utility room
- Full first fix rewire to extension
- Insulation laid in loft roof space
- All new plumbing installed along with a new boiler system
- All ceilings and walls re-boarded and all rooms fully re-plastered.
- All rooms decorated
- Floors tiled & wooden flooring laid
- Hand built kitchen cabinets fitted, all cabinets with soft closers.
- Integrated appliances installed along with all second fix plumbing
- Spot lights, LED plinth lights & under cupboard LED lights fitted
- Granite worktops factory cut from plywood templates
- Granite work tops with drain grooves installed with under mounted sink
- Designer radiators installed
Other Lighting Fitments
- Outside lights & double outside socket installed
- Spot lights installed into extension soffits
Finally – the site was jet washed along with the driveway.
We had 6 meeting with our client prior to works commencing. We discussed the possible problems that could arise and drafted a contract for the works, along with a payment plan. We find by doing this early preparation we avoid many problems, as everyone understands all the conditions and exactly what works are to be carried out.
On a project of this size there are often unforeseen works that crop up as the project progresses, so we always advise our clients to have a contingency fund should they require any additional works.
We supplied all the plans and liaised with building control to completion.
We used a structural engineer to do the steel calculations for 4 steel girders used in this project.
Total time of completion of all works – 4 months.
Project 4 – Eccles, Manchester
- Small Extension & kitchen refurbishment
- Demolition & removal of the full kitchen area
- Extension built to back of property, incorporating bi-folding doors
- New roof joist installed, roof re-tiled with new tiles, roof space insulated
- New fascia & soffits with dry verge installed
Back internal supporting wall removed & steel lintels put into place to fully open all the room into the extension
Full rewire to kitchen, fitted spot lights, LED plinth lights, under cupboard light, all new chrome sockets, outside lights to back of extension, outside double socket installed
- New plumbing works for integrated appliances
- New plaster boards fitted, all walls & ceiling fully re-plastered
- New tiles to kitchen floor through to the hallway
- New kitchen fitted, handles & doors in gloss white
- All new appliances installed
- Glass splash backs fitted
- New oak internal doors installed to property
All work was fully project managed by SJP Building Services –
Liaised with the building inspector throughout the project to completion
Supplied all the plans for extension from the architect along with the steel calculation for the steel work
All works completed & site cleared in 4 weeks
Building Work in Manchester & Wigan, Extensions, Roofing, Flooring, Pluming, Kitchens, Bi-folding Doors Fitted
Builders, House Extensions, Renovations Wigan | Bolton | Leigh | Manchester | Horwich | Chorley | Golborne | Little Lever | Little Hulton | Atherton | Westhoughton | Tyldesley | Standish | Coppull | Hindley | Walkden | Worsley | Haydock | Newton Le Willows | Ashton in Makerfield