Please see below some examples of our completed projects:
Complete House Renovation – Worsley Manchester
Externally, all windows, doors, fascias and soffits were replaced and a conservatory, complete with tiled roof, built on.
Internally the house was rewired, re-plastered and re-decorated. All bathrooms were re-fitted and a new bar room was created.
A complete new boiler and heating system was installed, with a hot water storage. control system, enabling the central heating and hot water to be controlled by phone via the internet.
Kitchen Design & Installation
The kitchen took 4 weeks to complete. To develop the kitchen design, Simon sat down with the clients and plucked the ideas from their heads then dropped them on to a drawing. The final outcome was a highly attractive and really original kitchen, created to the client’s bespoke specification.
Details of the kitchen installation:-
- Removal of old kitchen
- All electrics, water, & gas were capped off and made safe.
- Ceiling was removed
- All electrics were installed for the new kitchen.
- French door opening was cut out, lintels installed and new French doors were installed.
- Old back door entrance was bricked up with matching bricks.
- Front bay window was replaced.
- Plumbing was altered to suite new kitchen lay out.
- Ceiling was replaced & all walls patched up.
- Entire room was re-plastered and repainted
- Kitchen floor tiles were installed and followed off into the utility room and hallway
- In the hall way tile up stand skirting boards were installed.
- A total of 86 sq meters of floor tile were installed – it looks truly amazing…!
- Kitchen units were installed with handled gloss doors and matching end panels.
- Undermounted sink was installed
- Granite work tops were templated and installed.
- Under cupboard lighting was installed along with the plinth lights.
- We installed new Siemens appliances.
- For the finishing touch, glass splash backs were templated and installed.
- At ground level we created an office, dining room and living room with a remote controlled floating fire.
Showpiece Feature Staircase
We introduced a glass and oak staircase with feature lighting, rising into the bar area. This involved the following:
- Removal of all top and bottom rails
- Removal of old spindles and old timber pieces
- Installed new newel post
- All newel posts were over-cladded in oak timber with solid oak edgings
- All the stairs stringers were over-cladded in oak
- New solid oak top and bottom rails were installed
- Templates for the glass panels were cut and send to the glass specialist
- 8mm toughened glass panels were introduced
- To complete, the staircase was sanded and two coats of diamond glaze were applied to the timber
CCTV and Alarm System
For security, a CCTV and security alarm system was fitted as was a remote control garage roller shutter door, in colour to match the windows and roofline.
Externally the elevated garden was landscaped and decking installed on two levels. To the bottom decking were added sleeper walls and external feature lighting and the front of the property completed with an attractive resin driveway.
Simon managed the entire renovation and extension project. The clients were keen to put their stamp on what is effectively their new home. We encouraged this and put aside time for regular design and update sessions. We also liaised with Building Control to cover Building Regs conformity.
Project 2 – Marple, Manchester
- Full rip out, back to bare brick walls, including electrics & plumbing
- Made opening into games room wider & installed new lintels
- New timber French doors & timber windows fitted
- Floor double tiled
- All walls installed with a damp course
- Ceiling lowered & new timber frame built & installed
- Electrical rewire & plumbing installed
- All walls & ceiling re-boarded with 12.5 mm plasterboards and fully re-plastered
The floor was prepared for installation of Warm Up under flooring heating mats. Screeded over the heating mats and installed 50 sq metres of porcelain tile with flexible tile adhesive & grouted floor with flexible grout:
- Walls & ceilings painted cream
- Windows & French doors painted in external white paint
Kitchen carcases hand built with 18 mil solid backs, delivered assembled, all units with soft closers
- Shaker style doors in Hawaiian Cream, all end panels, plinths & cornices matched
- Granite work tops installed with 100 mil upstands
- LED under cupboard lighting was installed along with ice white plinth lightings
- Double bowled sink installed with professional spray tap
Dishwasher, wine cooler, integrated fridge freezer, American fridge, integrated microwave, double oven & extractor hood. 900 6 burner gas ring in stainless steel.
All appliances top of the range Siemens, with 2 years manufacturer’s warranty.
- Electrical certificate was issued on the completion of works
Project completed in 8 weeks. Fully project managed by Simon Parden, liaised with client on a daily basis and co-ordinated all different trades
Building Work in Manchester & Wigan, Extensions, Roofing, Flooring, Pluming, Kitchens, Bi-folding Doors Fitted
Builders, House Extensions, Renovations Wigan | Bolton | Leigh | Manchester | Horwich | Chorley | Golborne | Little Lever | Little Hulton | Atherton | Westhoughton | Tyldesley | Standish | Coppull | Hindley | Walkden | Worsley | Haydock | Newton Le Willows | Ashton in Makerfield